We, BRENTON INTERNATIONAL VENTURE MANUFACTURING CORPORATION and its subsidiaries (“BIVMC,” “We,” “us” or “our”), respect your privacy. As a Personal Information Controller under the Data Privacy Act of 2012, We shall endeavor to keep secure and confidential all personal and sensitive information that you may provide Us and/or those that We may collect from you (“Personal Data”).
Examples of such Personal Data include:
- Your Name, gender, age, personal contact number(s), mailing address, and email address; and
- Any other information relating to you which you have provided us in any forms you may have submitted to us, our third data processor or in other forms of interaction with you.
This Privacy Statement (“Statement”) provides for the Personal Data we obtain, or which you may provide through this website (“Website“), and the standards we observe in using, processing, keeping, securing, disclosing, and disposing said Personal Data.
Please take note that by accessing the Website, submitting your concerns or Personal Data through it, you expressly acknowledge that you have read, understood, and hereby agree to all of the terms of this Statement and that you have consented for us to process your Personal Data, as provided under applicable laws, regulations, and our policies, for legitimate purpose/s.
Where Personal Data is submitted by you on behalf of another individual or concerns another individual other than yourself, you represent and warrant to Us that all the necessary consents have been obtained from the relevant individuals and that you have retained proof of these consents, such proof to be provided to Us upon our request.
Personal Data is collected for purposes which you have consented to and for which We have been authorized. If We need to use your Personal Data for any purpose which you have not previously consented to, We shall seek your consent prior to using your Personal Data for the new purpose.
Our Website allows you to directly reach us and provide comments, suggestions and complaints (collectively, “Concerns”) on our products and services to help us improve them. When you access our Website and submit your Concerns, We ask you to provide the said Personal Data to identify you, and enable Us to act on your Concerns effectively.
Any other Personal Data that you may provide through your correspondence(s) with Us in connection with your Concerns shall also be considered and treated as Personal Data.
When you navigate through and interact with the Website, depending on your settings, We may use automatic data collection technologies (e.g., cookies, web beacons, small data text files or similar technologies) to obtain certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, such as:
- Details of your visits to the Website (e.g., traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data, and the resources that you access and use on the Website); and
- Information about your computer/device and internet connection, as well as IP address, operating system, and browser type (collectively, “Collected Data”).
The Collected Data are mostly statistical data but may include other Personal Data, and We may maintain or associate them with the Personal Data that We ask you to provide to Us in connection with your Concerns.
Upon receiving your Concerns and the accompanying Personal Data identifying you, We forward the same to the concerned department for resolution. We may use your Personal Data to get in touch with you, in order to attend to, further inquire about, and address your Concerns. We may separately contact you to confirm that the concerned department has acted on your Concerns, ask you for further feedback, request your participation in surveys and/or provide information on Our products and services.
We use the Collected Data to help us improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches; and
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
We shall retain your Personal Data and Collected Data from you for a maximum period of five (5) years reckoned from the date you provided them to Us or when they were collected, respectively.
We may disclose and share the Personal Data and Collected Data, subject to compliance with applicable laws and regulations, on a need to know basis, and in all cases only for legitimate business purposes, as follows:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties We engage to support our business, and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Customer Information and Collected Data confidential, and use it only for the purposes for which We disclose it to them;
- To government and law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies;
- To comply with orders of courts, government agencies, regulatory bodies, stock exchanges and with applicable laws and regulations;
- If We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of BIVMC, our subsidiaries and affiliates, officers, employees, customers, or other third parties;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of BIVMC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by BIVMC about our Website users is among the assets transferred; and
- To conduct investigations of breaches of BIVMC’s internal policies, laws and regulations, enforce appropriate sanctions and pursue legal actions if necessary.
We require that the parties to whom the Personal Data is transferred to implement adequate or substantial levels of Personal Data protection. We also require that these parties only process Personal Data strictly for purposes for which we engage them, for the purposes that we have described, or with other purposes for which consent has been sought and obtained.
No one under the age of eighteen (18) (“Minors”) may provide any Personal Data on the Website. BIVMC shall and does not knowingly collect Personal Data from Minors. If you are a Minor, please do not use or provide any information on this Website about yourself.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
You are entitled to certain rights in relation to the Personal Data collected from you, including the right to access and correct your Personal Data being processed, object to the processing, and to lodge a complaint before the National Privacy Commission in case of violation of your rights as data subject.
You may send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct and/or delete any Personal Data that you have provided to us. Please be advised, however, that We cannot delete your Personal Data without restricting or removing our ability to effectively address your Concerns. We may not accommodate a request to correct and/or delete Personal Data if We believe the same would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the Personal Data to be incorrect.
We have implemented technical, organizational, and physical measures designed to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your Personal Data and Collected Data and secure such Data from destruction, unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, fraudulent misuse and/or any other unlawful processing, as well as other natural and human dangers.
Should you have any questions and/or concerns regarding this Statement, BIVMC’s use of your Personal Data and the Collected Data, or your rights in relation thereto under the Data Privacy Act of 2012, please do not hesitate to contact BIVMC’s Data Protection Officer at the following: